Macrame Purse with handles
Creator: Erika Burling, Fiber Artist
Company: Knots on Euclid
Location: Fairfield, Connecticut on Pequonnock, Paugussett and Wappinger Land
· Made with 100% cotton recycled macrame string
· Purse with handles measure 9 inches wide by 11 inches high including handle
· Spot clean with gentle hand or dish soap
· Perfect gift for yourself, birthday, bride or bridesmaids, Mother’s Day
· Colors: Natural with tortoiseshell handle, Jade with wood round handles, Blush with wood handle
About the Creator:
Erika lives in Fairfield, CT, on Euclid Ave with her husband, son, and puppy Kira. Knots on Euclid was established in her home studio where there is lots of sunlight and windows. While doing macramé, she loves to listen to podcasts and audible books. She has been doing creative crafts her whole life, but nothing has been as enjoyable as macramé. Tying knots with soft fibers are extremely satisfying and meditative in its repetition. The possibilities are endless what you can create with rope, and each day Erika discovers something new, which satisfies her desire for a lifetime of learning.
While the quality of her work is extremely important, she is proud to say she only use eco-friendly materials, which means no chemicals were used in the process and the majority of fibers are from 100% cotton recycled materials.
When she is not doing macramé, she enjoys time with her family and friends, reading, traveling, making sourdough bread, taking her puppy on walks, biking and yoga.
Erika loves custom orders. Shoot a message to TheEcoDude76@gmail.com and Eco Evolution will make the connection with the artist.